Skype
necron-201

Zelda: un nuevo corte Zelda: un nuevo corte

Pura Bashura

Ending Ending

Very good gameplay, nice mechanic, challenging but not difficult levels, all in all, excellent game. Keep up the good work!

Virtua Snake Virtua Snake

The only problem here is that the red laser is underpowered compared to yellow and blue. Also, I miss more powerups, only 5 lvls of upgrade on weapons taste no good. Controls respond perfectly, though. I like "snake body" thing but it would bring more play if it din't follow the same path the head does. It would be fun to be able to surround enemies with your body and then making them explode (just like a real anaconda!)

josh-tamugaia responds:

I thought of more levels of upgrade but that would make the game too easy. Maybe in the next game, I will aim to make 10 + levels of upgrade and not make the game too easy (bigger enemies and such...) Surrounding enemies is also a nice idea. Thanks for the suggestions!

PS: as for red laser, it is deliberately so, at the earlier stage, because when you upgrade it, it becomes really powerful especially when fighting bosses, as it does not spread the laser bullets, therefore IMO more useful than the other two at higher levels.